Wits' End Vineyard Pinot Noir Vertical
A historic trio of estate-grown Pinot Noir that’s no longer in production.
Wits’ End Vineyard, owned by the Soles family, drapes down the southwestern slope of the Chehalem Mountain Range at 400 feet elevation and planted mainly in sedimentary soils.
The Wits' End Vineyard Pinot Noir Vertical includes 1 bottle each:
- Wine Spectator 92 points
- Wine Spectator 93 points
- Wine Spectator & Wine Enthusiast 91 points
*click on individual wines above to purchase single bottles or buy the collection and save on shipping
- Free Ground Shipping on 12-bottles (to a single address)
- $15 flat rate ground shipping on Holiday Collections (to a single address)
For Thanksgiving delivery, order by November 11th.
For Christmas delivery, order by:
- December 9th - Ground
- December 15th - 3-Day Select
- December 16th - 2nd Day Air
- December 19th - Next Day Air
Signature Club Members receive 15% off.
Premier Club Members receive 20% off.
Sign up for ROCO's email newsletter